Emma @ Book Crunch was so nice to nominate me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award (thanks for all the great YA book recommendations, Emma!), so I will do my best to come up with seven facts about myself.
First, the Rules. . .
Display the award on your blog.
Announce your win with a post.
Link the blogger who awarded you.
Present 6 deserving blogs with the award.
Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven Facts About Me
- More times than I can count, when I’m out shopping in department stores, strangers approach me for assistance because they think I’m a store employee.
- Singing and dancing to impromptu made-up songs with my children is one of my favorite things in life.
- I’ve always secretly wanted to be a radio DJ. Last year I got to fulfill this wish with a guest-DJ stint on a major Los Angeles radio station.
- Unless I really respect the person in charge, I’m a bit of a rebel against authority.
- I’m definitely an introvert, but if you met me you’d probably think I was an extrovert, albeit an occasionally awkward one.
- This probably comes as no surprise, but reading, writing, and blogging about YA novels brings me immense joy.
- I am beyond excited to feature on my blog in February interviews with authors of (what I consider to be) the five must-read YA debut novels of 2016.
The six deserving blogs I’d now like to nominate for a Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award are. . .hmmm, wait… it’s too hard to limit the list to six because I adore all seven of these fun, smart, loyal bloggers so much!
Beth @ betwixt-these-pages
Millie @ millieschmidt
Hannah @ hsduerloo and questtype
Joan @ fiddlerblue
Stefanie @ yourdaughtersbookshelf
Kelly Miles @ authorkellymiles
Jon Stephens @ Start Your Fiction
— Eve Messenger