As of 3 o’clock yesterday afternoon, thirty-seven unfettered, glorious days of doing whatever I want popped up and smiled at me like a goofy toddler. For the whole month of August I get to read all the books I want, write whenever and for as long as I want, sleep in, exercise(?), spend time with family and friends, and catch up on. . . everything!
You don’t think my to-do list for the first day of summer break is that bookworm-ish…do you? 😉
- Make to-do list for first day of summer break.
- Play with dogs.
- Brew tea, continue rewrite of YA fantasy, act III.
Think about going for a walk.
- Figure out genre of the next book I’m planning.
- Research more literary agents who might be a good match for my YA fantasy.
- Finish reading Tahereh Mafi novel.
- Make a run to the library – whoop whoop.
- Hang with the fam.
- SUGGESTIONS??? _________________________