Many thanks to Glitter Aficianado for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award!
There are three simple rules for this award.
- Link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Post seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers of your own!*
7 Facts about Me, Eve Messenger
- Possums do not play possum around me, opting instead to morph into hissing, fanged, razor-clawed creatures with snakelike tails. Thus, I do not like possums.
- I am half Japanese incognito.
- On the rare occasions that I’ve called radio stations to request a song, they put me live on the air. This has happened to me six times in my life.
- The book series I was most obsessed with as a child was Fairytales from Around the World.
- I’ve always wanted to pilot a helicopter but have never ridden in one.
- I dream of going to Europe.
- It took me 90 minutes to figure out how to post this . Linking is now my b*tch.
Bloggers I Nominate . . .
I agree with Glitter Aficianado that nominating 15 bloggers seems to diminish the prize somewhat, so here is my much more selective list of bloggers who, in my not so humble opinion, deserve a Versatile Blogger Award for making the blogosphere shine.
Josie’s Book Corner – My favorite place in the blogosphere.
Crohn’s and the Real Girl – Each and every brilliant story is a joy to read.
illustr8d – Super intelligent blogger who makes me feel less alone in the blogosphere by commenting even when no one else does.
A Simple Life – because she’s the best kind of nonconformist cool.
familyrulesbyplainjane – For the kindness and imagination that shine through her every post.