Yay, I get to be a “Sunshine Blogger” and answer some questions thanks to friendly, super smart, book-loving Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secrets. Lila is truly a wonderful book blogger, so I hope you get to check out her blog.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1. What/who makes you smile the most? Acts of kindness and my hilarious daughter make me smile the most.
2. Would you ever get a tattoo? If so, of what? I’m not planning on getting body art any time soon, but if I did it would be a tattoo of my good luck symbol, a hummingbird.
3. What do you think heaven looks like? I think heaven is unimaginable for us mere mortals.
4. What’s the first item on your bucket list? Good question! The number one item on my bucket list is a trip to Europe. I have a special affinity for Scotland and Norway and am forever wanting to include Scotland as a setting in my stories.
5. If you could ride the Whirling Teacups at Disneyland with one person, alive or dead, who would you choose? I would, for sure, ride the Whirling Teacups with someone who doesn’t mind me throwing up on them.
6. Plaid and polka dots or stripes and florals–which combination is more visually appealing? Stripes and florals, definitely. Spring flowers are my favorite!
7. What does licorice taste like? (I ask this out of genuine curiosity as, due to my celiac disease, I can’t have licorice 😉 Black licorice tastes like bitter gasoline (to me), so you’re really not missing anything there.
8. Coke or Pepsi? On the rare occasions that I drink soda, I am Team Coke all the way.
9. Are you enjoying yourself atm? As a matter of fact, I am. 🙂
10. Is there a pattern to these questions? If so, what? Ggaaghh, I find no pattern to these questions.
11. What is life??? Life is what we try to live to the fullest by maintaining connections with good people and exploring our talents.
Annika @ Annika Perry’s Writing Blog
The Orang-utan Librarian
Michelle, Books & Movies Addict
Michelle @ The Bibliophile Struggle
A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Nazahet @ Read Diverse Books
Beth @ Betwixt-These-Pages
Jess @ –Blogging Everything Beautiful–
Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
Nicole @ Sorry, I’m Booked
Alyia @ A.J. Helms
- What are three things that make you laugh?
- What’s your favorite daydream?
- Would you rather have the power to shapeshift or to make yourself invisible?
- What’s one of your favorite stupid pun jokes? (Example: “Why did Adele cross the road? To say hello from the other side.”)
- Do you like stickers?
- What’s your favorite social media and why?
- Do you sleep with the light on or off?
- If you performed in a talent show, what would your talent be?
- Have you ever handwritten a letter? If yes, to whom did you mail it and when?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with friends?
- Big or small, what’s something you’ve done that you’re really proud of?