Sweet, smart, book-loving Sabrina @ SabrinaMarsiBooks nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award. Thanks, Sabrina!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
* * *
- What is the most overrated author/book in your opinion?
Oh, I’m going to get into trouble with this one. John Green is genuinely talented, so I wouldn’t call him overrated, but maybe ‘overhyped’ is the word. There are so many brilliant YA authors and books being published that it seems out of balance for John Green’s novels to take up, depending on the month, 40%-60% of YA bestseller lists. Then again, not every author has a Hank Green.
- What book are you currently reading/what are you going to read next?
Right now I’m reading Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore. Next up is either Magonia or The Diviners.
- Favorite place to read?
I love cuddling up with a book and reading in bed .
- Book character you would like to be best friends with?
Calaena from Throne of Glass, for sure, because she’s adventurous, funny, and loyal toward those she trusts. Her friendship with Princess Nehemia is one of my all-time faves.
- Book you’re most embarrassed to have never read?
I’ve never read the Twilight series. Should I?
I nominate. . .
- What’s your favorite book genre and why?
- What’s your least favorite book genre and why?
- If, as yourself, you could jump into any fictional world for a day, which would you choose and why?
- What are your three favorite bookalicious Internet sites (blogs, Goodreads, Twitter accounts, Tumblr feeds, #bookstagram, etc.)?
- How do you decide which books to add to your TBR?