Literature lovers, come on in and try your hand at answering any or all of these fun questions about writing and reading. Here’s a cup of tea to sip on while you consider your answers. (Your favorite kind of tea? What a coincidence.)
1. What’s your favorite book cover?
2. Do you read books more than once? Which ones?
3. What’s the scariest thing about writing?
4. What is the most amazing thing about writing?
5. Where is your favorite place to write? To read?
6. When’s your best time of day to write? Why?
7. What are some of your favorite words?
8. What’s one thing that would tell you you’ve “made it” as a writer?
9. In terms of writing or reading, what’s the best thing anyone could say to you right now?
10. Insert your own question here and then please answer it (because I couldn’t think of a tenth question).
11. Have you ever been published? Where? (I did come up with a tenth question, oh well.)